Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Food is a Universal Language

Food, like football, is a universal language.

I don't know about you, but i love food. I love eating it and cooking it. Ever since i was young, my fav game was masak masak where i used different types of toys to pretend as food. I remember using some red beads and green beads and making red and green bean soup.

As i grew up, i would take left over food from dinner and make another dish. Something like a after dinner snack. My favourite was mashing up potatoes and add pepper and mayo to it to make it like mashed potatoes. Pretty cool.

So now, i'm into lotsa stuff. Whatever cooking methods. Boiling, steaming, blanching, grilling, frying and my pet cooking method, baking. I just love it!

But you know the best part of cooking? It's the part where you get to share the food with people you love. I love it when ple enjoy the food that i have cooked. My aim for my food?? That it not only fills the stomach, it also fills the heart. So guys, i may not be very very regular with this flog but the entries will be about the stuff that i cook and the recipes. So.... Bon Appetit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home