Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Fav Cook

I actaully wanted to post up the lunch that i made myself yesterday. I took pictures of it on my camara but could not upload it as i (once again) lost the cable that is used to upload onto the com. So, i decided that i'll dedicate my first post to my fav cook. My mom. She the best! She's teochew so the stuff that she cooks has that teochew touch, that is, simple yet delicious. Today, it's prawns, the Lor Bak and Small Kai Lan. All my fav stuff. She said it was for my birthday. So sweeeeeeeet
rite??



Emmmm.. my fav.. kai lan.. simple and chewy. Just fry with garlic and oyster sauce



Lor Bak. It's better to leave it overnight after cooking so the meat gets all that wonderful black sauce. I love the egg!!!



Prawnnnnss... Steamed with white wine, some salt and pepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home