Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pizza

I always wanted to try making pizza. I know that the dough itself is quite a tricky thing to make. Hence, Betty Crocker's Pizza Crust. Saw this at The Market Place in Raffles City and took it off the shelf without a second thought.



It's as simple as just adding hot water. However, my hands got sticky and gooey with the dough. The package says to let it rest for about 5 minutes but i suggest a little longer. Maybe 15.

I went according to Betty's tip and used 1 cup of pasta sauce, 1 cup of toppings and 1 cup of cheese. I think there was a little too much sauce. Shall use 3/4 cup next time. But it turned out beautiful.



The pizza wasn't very big. Enough for about 3 ple.

Emmmmmmmmmm.......... look at the cheeseeeee.......



Piggy and I ate it when it was cold.. Kinda yucky. Cos the crust was hard and the toppings were cold. So everyone, eat pizza fresh from the oven okie!

Betty Crocker's Pizza Crust(avaliable @ The Market Place Raffles City)
Rating:4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home