Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All the best 4 ur exams!



Baked some cookies for Aaron's friends yesterday night (i know some of them so i consider them my friends too. Used Hershey's Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Maybe my expectations were too high but this recipe was not as good as i expected it to be. However, it gave me about almost 80 cookies and i packed them all into nice little packets for them. Tot of adding a personal touch so i wrote them a note wishing them all the best for their exams.



To be honest,these are not one of my best cookies but they are the ones which i really put a lot of effort into. Woke up early to get the chips from ntuc and after a tiring day of work, i made them and packed them. But it's worth it. Anything for friends! I'm glad that they enojoyed it too. Next time, gonna make them something better... maybe a muffin... or maybe a tart. He he....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home